We sent out an email to your country's ExCom at the end of April about the approved administrators for for your DA members.We have now assigned new logins to everyone according to the list that you provided.
The most important changes for the Admin logins are listed below:
- There are NO MORE SHARED LOGINS.
- Each individual will be assigned a personal administrative login for their country or chapter. A maximum of 4 personal logins are available per country and per chapter.
- Each individual will be sent the new password for their administrative login in a separate email.
- DO NOT SHARE YOUR LOGIN NAME OR PASSWORD WITH ANYONE.
- Any Country Admin who needs access to an info-chapter login must be assigned an individual login for this purpose.
Please note that this does not affect posting of events or news. Events and News must still be posted from your personal Nationbuilder Account.
Your Membership/Emailing Login is: (LOGINNAME)
- Do not link the login to your personal facebook page. This will change the name making it impossible to assign people to your chapter/country.
- If you get a message that your login and password don't match, check that there are no spaces before or after either the login name or the password. They tend to sneak in when you copy text. Also remember that the password is case-sensitive.
- It is strictly forbidden to share this login with anyone else.
- Do NOT change the password that was given to you.
Any of the actions above can result in loss of admin privileges.
Please let email@example.com know immediately if you or one of your colleagues no longer intend to work as an admin.
If you have any questions or encounter any problems, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your enthusiastic participation in our new GDPR-compliant step!
Gail Ann Fagen and Karen Frankenstein
DA Global Helpdesk Team