Your Global Caucus Email account has now been created.
Your Account name is: CAUCUS NAME EMAIL ADDRESS
Here is the link that will show you your password. Please note the password. This link willexpire in 4 days but the password will NOT expire. We ask that you do not try to change the mail account password.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR EMAIL ACCESS:
You have 3 options to access this email account.
- Web Interface:
- Go to www.fastmail.com using your internet browser.
- Log in using the email address listed above and the password for your account.
- Separate Mailbox in your email program (Apple Mail, Outlook, Windows Mail)
- you can goto https://www.fastmail.com/help/clients/applist.html for assistance in setting up your mailbox.
- Using an existing Gmail account to send and receive caucus emails
- Log into your caucus account at www.fastmail.com.
- In a separate browser window, log in to your Gmail account.
- Go to Settings -> Accounts in Gmail.
- Choose Check Mail from Other Accounts and add your caucus account here.
- Choose Send Mail As and add your caucus account- do not use the alias option.
This is a short version of the Gmail how to - if you need more details, please do not hesitate to email the helpdesk.
If you have any questions about the new mailbox, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or just reply to this email.
Please remember that this email account is to be used SOLELY to REPLY to your members with an official DA email address. It is not to be used, under any circumstances to send group messages of any kind.
Please review the Democrats Abroad policies on contacting members here.